Monday, May 6, 2013

Where to, Honigfelds?

I'm baaack! 

It's been over a year since I've done a blog while traveling (India, Dec 2011-Jan 2012), so I am very excited to announce that I will be hosting yet another blog to document my travels abroad.  This time around, my parents will be helping me blog as well! Should be interesting... ;)

I graduated (finally!) from Northeastern University this past Friday, and as a graduation gift, my parents are taking me on a trip around Scandinavia for ten days.  The itinerary sounds complicated (I still don't know all the details) so I'm leaving it all in the hands of my mother, the planner of this trip.  From what I can recall, we'll be visiting Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Flam, Oslo.  I'll be sure to have Mom hop on here and post a more thorough (and accurate!) overview of our trip.

Until then, here are some pics from graduation!





No comments:

Post a Comment